Thursday, May 10, 2012

Under The Sea- cliff hangers

Author"s note: This is a short story is about three kids have fun in the beach and one of them stumble upon a castle.   

“Tweet” as the lifeguard blow his whistle telling everyone they can go back into the water. “sweet” yelled Taylor as she ran into the ocean water. “Hey who wants to play monkey in the middle”? asked  Alex. “Me” I said. “I call the middle” said Taylor. After playing the longest time with Taylor in the middle Alex finally got into the middle. Taylor throw the beach ball so far if want into the deep end. So as I was going to go get the ball I tripped on a rock and headed for the water. When I went head under I saw a tiny little bright sea horse, so I decided to follow it. As we got deeper and deeper I heard Taylor yelling “Summer, where did you go”? When we got just barely to the ocean floor where there was this pearly white castle with seashells around the windows and sand dollars for the door. And then suddenly the door opened...  

No comments:

Post a Comment